Hand printed three metre long paper garland, featuring ten screen printed paper shapes of different moths.
This double-sided garland is printed on thick, handmade cotton paper. The decorations are sewn in a random sequence along a strong cotton thread, with hanging loops on either end, meaning the garland can be hung straight away!
The garlands are now plastic free, with a clear biodegradable cornstarch cello sleeve.
- 3 metres in length
- packaged in a sturdy card backing sheet in a clear cello sleeve, so full garland is visible, and there is no risk of tangling
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along a strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note that every garland is hand printed, so may vary slightly from the photograph; this just adds to the charm!